Nexeo Solutions is the largest global chemical and plastics distributor with a centralized business model. With operations worldwide, Nexeo offers over 26,000 products used in a broad cross-section of industries, including chemicals manufacturing, oil and gas, paints and coatings, automotive, healthcare and personal care. Nexeo distributes these products in North America, EMEA, and Asia. The company provides broad logistics capabilities, in-depth market knowledge, dedicated technical expertise and Environmental Services. As a private company employing more than 2,500 employees, Nexeo connects a network of over 1,200 suppliers with a diverse base of more than 28,000 customers. Learn more at www.nexeosolutions.com
Oversees and organizes Integrated Resource Management (IRM) operations for a dedicated region to maximize profitability and to plan for ongoing operational needs specific to facilities, labor, equipment, technology and market conditions and trends.
- Prioritizes health and safety by following policies, procedures and ensures audit standards are in compliance.
- Drives continuous improvement in IRM operations by way of process optimization, site performance, employee development, financial planning and growth opportunities.
- Manages employees in designated region, providing direction, support, information and expertise; utilizes processes and metrics to measure personnel performance to continually drive improvement; ensures infrastructure and employees are equipped to conduct business effectively, in a safe manner, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures regional site performance; providing guidance to and oversight of sites in assigned region.
- Under the guidance of the Regional IRM Business Manager, works with area sales and operations leaders to identify and deliver on cross-selling opportunities, business development and market penetration initiatives.
- Interfaces with customer to build strong relationships in a professional and effective manner.
- Provides excellent customer service on special projects, day-to-day service and improvement initiatives; builds a positive company image and fosters growth of the business relationship.
- Under the guidance of the Regional IRM Business Manager, develops forecasts and long-range business plans.
- Understands local business environment to support the development of sales and marketing plans in alignment with overall IRM business strategy.
- Provides accurate and timely analysis and data to upper management; presents findings and suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Atlanta.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process