Position Summary: The Talent Acquisition Director is responsible for planning and managing all aspects of talent acquisition for Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. He/she must understand full-life cycle recruitment at all levels and is accountable for partnering with hiring managers to design and drive recruitment strategies that align with best practices. This role will lead the Recruiting Department to attract, recruit, and hire top talent for the business while also being responsible for managing and leveraging vendor relationships for Enterprise wide tools including, but not limited to, Background Check/Drug Test Vendor, Social Media Vendors, Talent Branding Vendors that enable talent acquisition functions for the enterprise. This role serves as the subject matter expert for our Applicant Tracking System and will ensure it's being used to elevate recruiting effectiveness and efficiency across the enterprise.
Directly manages the recruitment process for:
- Rosemont- and LaCrosse-based roles in RH and the BUs
- Field based roles that roll up through Rosemont
- High-touch / high-profile roles
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Sets the Talent Acquisition strategy for the corporate office, ensuring the organization is prepared for future talent needs.
- Develops and manages Talent Acquisition processes that are highly successful in attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to the jobs for which they are most qualified.
- Serves as the primary contact and subject matter expert for the applicant tracking system (ATS) and onboarding module (OB) of the talent management system, ensuring the smooth functioning and efficient usage of those products.
- Manages updates to the ATS and OB, partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure any system updates are in our best interest, are properly communicated and are implemented efficiently.
- Ensures the proper and efficient usage of the ATS and OB by managing internal communications about the systems, providing user training and documenting the system functionality and processes.
- Ensures effective, enterprise-wide recruitment and Background/Drug Test vendor management activities, and monitors vendor performance against service level agreements.
- Ensures effective, enterprise-wide recruitment Talent Branding vendor management activities, and monitors vendor performance against service level agreements.
- Identifies inefficiencies and gaps in recruiting processes and implements continuous process improvement activities.
- Develops, implements, and manages external recruitment compliance processes and internal Talent Acquisition policy development and compliance.
- Oversees Team of Corporate Recruiters who manage the full lifecycle recruiting process required to support hiring for the corporate office.
- Partners with hiring managers to understand hiring needs in order to effectively develop and execute recruitment strategies for all functions.
- Analyzes recruiting metrics to accurately assess the effectiveness of current and previous recruitment strategies as well as drive process improvements.
- Supports workforce planning and recruiting projection process for the areas of responsibility.
- Provides training & guidance to hiring managers as it relates to interviewing, candidate evaluation & selection
- Implements programs to attract a diverse talent pool of candidates.
- Provides recruitment support as needed to support company acquisitions.
- Manages the internship program for the corporate office interns.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Rosemont.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process