Training and Development Specialist
Basic Job Info
Kforce has a client in search of a Training and Development Specialist in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ).
The Training and Development Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with the Training and Communications Manager and training team in order to support the TPO on-going training and development strategy. There is a likelihood the person filling the Training and Development Specialist role will collaborate with various TPO Stakeholders such as Information Risk, Business Ops, and other SMES.
- Supporting the designing and developing instructor-led (ILT) and e-learning/web based training modules
- Developing documentation based upon technical processes and procedures generated from interviews and materials provided by Subject Matter Experts/Technical teams
- Collaborating with members of the Third-Party Oversight team to plan material updates and develop content employing adult learning theory
- Ideal candidates will consider themselves experts at creating training material from various sources
- Serve as a resource during new tool/ process development
- Complete user guides/documentation as needed
- Create training materials as required
- 2+ years of training experience required
- Experience with designing, developing, and conducting training curriculum
- Experience working with subject matter experts to determine course content
- Experience working with Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, Storyline, etc.
- Experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Ability to train end users on a variety of systems
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to collaborate effectively with technical and Third-Party Oversight teams
- Ability to communicate technical and procedural detail to a variety of learner types
- Ability to generate concise process and procedure type documents from source material like BRDs, FRDs, and project overviews
- Ability to work within very tight deadlines
- Must be able to work in an environment with little direction
- Creative, self-motivated individual with high performance standards and a strong sense of esprit de corps
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Jersey City.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process