Kmart aspires to provide our members with products and services that improve their quality of life. We're looking for energetic and outgoing individuals to put members in touch with our suite of Shop Your Way (SYW) services. In the role as a part-time Member (Customer) Services Specialist, you will:
* Provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Kmart members.
* Educate customers and your peers about Shop Your Way (SYW) Technology Solutions, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date.
* Work with other Kmart staff or independently to convert Kmart Store visitors into loyal SYW Members, SYW Relay and SYW Personal Shopper service users.
* Help generate excitement around SYW services by encouraging members to download our applications and use our services.
* Work as a SYW Relay Runner to pick up member orders with items located inside Kmart stores.
* Act as a SYW Relay Scout to identify other local Stores, Malls, Organizations and Pickup locations that can be added to the SYW Relay application environment.
By helping Kmart build and maintain strong relationships with members, you can be a solid contributor to our success!
- This role serves as the store Subject Matter Expert/Resource on Shop Your Way (SYW) and Integrated Retail and will communicate with store leadership to ensure they understand all functionality and benefits.
- Partner with Store Leadership and Corporate to identify and address any issues impacting performance
- Actively engage on all company social media sites (i.e. Pebble, SYW, GameOn)
- Accelerate store-wide adoption of Shop Your Way member program and digital applications/tools that make it easy for our members to shop in store, online or mobile
- Train and coach store associates on how to utilize integrated retail tools effectively in order to enhance the Member Experience
- Assist members in locating items on the sales floor as well as facilitating Store to Home / Ship to Store orders on the Kiosk when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess the ability to develop strong partnerships and communicate well with Associates and Members
- Have an affinity for using current digital technology tools including Social Media, Internet, etc.
- Possess the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Be technologically proficient
- Ability to assist in order fulfillment by following a list provided and selecting correct items in store.
- Ability to form strong partnerships and communicate well with store team members
- Ability to identify issues relating to members orders and communicate to Member Services Associate (MSA) for follow up
- Customer Focus and Teamwork Focus
- Embraces change
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in outbound selling
- Bilingual (Spanish) - Preferred, not Required
Education Experience: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Years of Related Experience: 1-2 Years
Position Hours: Flexible
** Potential FT Positions Available **
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Des Plaines.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process