Basic Job Info
US-SC-North Myrtle Beach
3 to 5 years
$14.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Position: Yard Worker
Status: Part Time 16 hours per week
Company: Sheds USA a division of Backyard Discovery
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, professional image and high standard of customer service.
- Come to work on time and prepared for your shift.
- Quickly become familiar and efficient with all the inventory that you will see at the yard.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and processes.
- Offload weekly truck deliveries to include utilizing forklift as needed and staging the delivered units according to contractor scheduled install needs.
- Ensuring security of all company owned equipment and materials.
- Organize the space in the yard and maintain a safe working area at all times.
- Inspect inventory as it is being delivered for defects, damages and missing parts.
- Order, replace and repair defected, damaged or missing parts prior to the unit leaving the yard.
- Perform audits on the crews to ensure they are properly badged, vehicle/trailers registrations are current, company owned equipment is properly maintained and units are properly loaded and strapped correctly on their trailers.
- If applicable maintain as shed products under provided cover.
- Maintain accurate records of current shed inventory including the condition and age.
- Accurately complete monthly shed inventory of all company equipment and material.
- Notify supervisor on any sheds that have been at the yard more than 24 days.
- Ensure complete and timely communication to supervisor of any issues that are not resolvable.
- Perform general maintenance of the onsite forklift and other company owned equipment.
Qualifications & Requirements
Ability to work flexible schedule preferred. May include occasional weekends
Regular scheduled hours may be 7-4
Prior forklift experience helpful
Excellent organizational and time management skills
About Sheds USA
Sheds USA provides storage solutions to major retailers both online and in stores. It offers storage and specialty sheds, garages and barns, tool and equipment storage, gardening, recreational space, and living space applications. The company also provides installation services. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire; it is currently a subsidiary of Backyard Discovery.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in North Myrtle Beach.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process