Lids General Manager
Basic Job Info
Location: Haywood Mall
700 Haywood Road #2025-A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- DRIVE sales by delivering and modeling exceptional customer service.
- Develop store schedules and monitor payroll plans daily to ensure that budget is met.
- Train store personnel on standard operating procedures as well as State and Federal laws and regulations.
- Communicate consistently with store team members to ensure understanding and compliance with company directives.
- Act as the liaison between the District Sales Manager and the store team members.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure each store maximizes sales, minimizes asset loss, and conforms to budgetary requirements.
- Model, support and adhere to company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
- Ability to maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out managerial responsibilities in accordance with LIDS policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Supervise store employees through planning, assigning, and directing their overall functions.
- Appraise subordinates on positive performance and assist with formal performance evaluations.
- Recruit, select, develop, and train store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warnings.
- Direct compliance of store personnel with established company policies, procedures and guidelines including, but not limited to, safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Address complaints and problem solve when appropriate with the assistance of the DSM and or RD.
Education and/or Experience
- Four year degree in business or a related field and one year relevant experience or; two year degree in a related field and at least two years of relevant experience or; three years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven managerial skills
- Proven ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Standing required for up to 90% of the daily work schedule.
- Relative computer hardware and software experience.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Greenville.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process