College Profile: Newbridge College-Long Beach
For required program disclosure information, please visit www.newbridgeconsumerinfo.com
The mission of Newbridge College is to respond to the educational needs of an ever-changing community by providing programs and services that reflect academic excellence and a foundation of knowledge and skills to meet industry demands.
Newbridge College provides high-quality, career specific training and an emphasis on practical skills required by today's employers. We:
* Use job-oriented curriculum to meet industry standards and employer requirement
* Provide competency based training, mentoring support, and modular scheduling systems
* Select highly qualified instructors with professional experience and commitment
Our Health Care Programs will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to start or advance your career in the growing health care industry.
* Surgical Technology
* Medical Laboratory Technician Associate
* Medical Assistant
* Ultrasound (Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
* Medical Biller / Office Management
* Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT-1)
For more than 30 years, Newbridge College (NBC) has helped thousands of students just like you train for a rewarding career in the health care field. If you are serious about starting a career in the health care field and ready to get the training you need, let Newbridge College show you how you can get started in the right direction today!
Newbridge College can provide you with hands-on training and the basic skills necessary to begin your chosen career in the health care field in as few as 8 months.
As a Newbridge College student, you will gain both the technical knowledge and patient-care skills necessary to work in the exciting field of health care and its high-demand careers.