College Profile: Dayton School of Medical Massage
Medical Dynamics, Inc. operates private postsecondary schools, with the primary objective of training and preparing career-oriented students to obtain licensure as massage therapists. Medical Dynamics, Inc., its Main School and Non-Main Campuses fully prepares the student to enter the health care industry in the practice of massage. Massage therapy instruction is provided in a supportive professional environemnt, where an interdisciplinary team of educators positively interacts with the students, and provides guidance and assistance toward successful completion. The outstanding faculty provides quality education and professional readiness by integrating theoretical concepts and hands-on supervised learning. Objectives:
* To provide a quality massage therapy training program, resulting in competent practitioners entering the profession of massage therapy.
* To prepare students for massage therapy licensure my meeting the requirements to legally sit for the State of Ohio licensure exam in massage therapy.
* Develop student behaviors grounded in personal responsibility through learning experiences, teaching techniques and modeling professional development.
* Provide a positive learning environment in the theoretical study of massage-related sciences, and consistently promote the occupational ethics that are critical to the profession of a massage therapist.
* To hire highly qualified, experienced instructors who are dedicated to providing quality curriculum and guidance to our students.
* Provide teaching and learning experiences that foster personal and professional integrity and a commitment to the respectful care of individuals in the student clinic and classroom environments. Create a sensitive and enthusiastic setting, which inspires self-confidence and motivation in which to teach and learn.