College Profile: Beaumont Adult School
Beaumont Adult School provides opportunities for students to complete both the academic and vocational training necessary to obtain entry-level employment in occupations that show economic opportunity including vocational nursing.
* We believe all people should be treated with dignity, respect and worth.
* We believe that students should establish goals and be provided the
resources to achieve those goals.
* We believe that when adults value and complete their secondary
education or vocational training, it results in higher education levels for their
children and greater economic self-sufficiency for their families.
* We believe that the concept of lifelong learning is an essential value for
our students to be successful.
* We believe in the development, educationally and economically, of the
San Gorgonio Pass and the promotion of those values through partnerships
and collaboration within our community.
A parent resource center is now open in the main office at the adult school. The center has two computer stations with Internet access, as well as numerous free printed materials for parents. Interested parents can request a free CD with a listing of online resources for assisting students of all grade levels. The resource center is available to parents from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Mon.- Thur. and 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Fridays For more information contact the adult school at (951) 845-6012