MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The mission of Connecticut Training Center, Inc. is to provide opportunity for educational and vocational training to the diverse population of our community, enabling students to achieve a level of self-efficiency to become competitive contributors to todays marketplace and to society. The objectives that follow seek to further this mission.
Connecticut Training Center, Inc. recognizes the correlation between the rapid changes within the business community and future opportunities toward meaningful employment and economic advancement. To this end, CTC subscribes to the following five objectives:
* To offer programs that are designed to meet the challenge of rapidly changing workforce and its constant demands.
* To offer continuing education, job seeking skills training and co-op opportunities designed to help students to become more competitive in the job market.
* To design porgrams which make educational technology a key part of the curricula and connect work and learning activities for students.
* To provide cooperative employment opportunities where students gain a sense of job responsibility through hands-on training. It has been demonstrated that prior work experience is one of the best predictors of one's subsequent ability to get and keep a job; it also fosters a sense of responsibilty. This bridge between meaningful training and employment provides an opportunity for transitional counseling and support.
* To remain current in many fields by responding quickly to both employer and employee needs in the maketplace and establish and maintain viable and productive relationships with area businesses.
||Private not-for-profit, less-than 2-year|
||Differs by program|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Connecticut Training Centers Inc Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Connecticut Training Centers Inc"
No questions found...