The primary purpose of the Carousel Cosmetology Program is to provide the student with the necessary skills and knowledge to obtain entry level employment in cosmetology. As a result of this instruction and supervised practice the student shall:
1. Be able to demonstrate through practical application the skills and techniques used in the practice of cosmetology, within the acceptable standards of the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology.
2. Exhibit a safety awareness which is reflected in good work habits including cleanliness, orderliness and habits of safe practice.
3. Demonstrate the necessary technical knowledge and comprehension of scientific, mathematics and mechanical principles to form sound judgments.
4. Demonstrate the ability to properly manipulate and care for the tools, instruments and equipment which is necessary for sage and correct usage.
5. Exhibit qualities of self-confidence, initiative, a cooperative attitude and an appreciation for professionalism, as is needed for successful employment in cosmetology.
6. Exhibit qualities of leadership for effective participations in the various organizations affiliated with cosmetology.
7. Exhibit an awareness and an understanding of the necessity of continuing education.
This course of study is intended to qualify the student for the State Cosmetology Licensing Exam and future entry level employment in the Beauty Profession.
||Private for-profit, 2-year|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Not currently participating in Title IV, has an OPE ID number|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Carousel Beauty College-Kettering Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Question and Answer about "Carousel Beauty College-Kettering"
No questions found...