||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Averett University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
Degrees and Certifications
Bachelor of Business Administration (Bachelor Degree)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program is designed to enable students to work effectively in today''s complex business environment. Designed to provide an effective balance of theory and practical experiences, the program promotes a complimentary relationship between job skills and classroom applications. It also emphasizes skill development in the areas of decision-making, business communications and quantitative analysis.This undergraduate program includes a 48-credit core curriculum, which constitutes the major course of study. General education and elective credits are also required to fulfill the 123 semester hour requirements for the BBA degree. Courses are offered sequentially. Students must have completed IDS 100, IDS 304, IDS 301 or IDS 494G before enrolling in program courses.
All Academic Programs
- Mathematics Teacher Education.
- Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Chemistry Teacher Education.
- Health Teacher Education.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Music, General.
- Health and Physical Education, General.
- History Teacher Education.
- Business/Commerce, General.
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies.
- Clinical Laboratory Science/Medical Technology/Technologist.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism.
- Social Science Teacher Education.
- Biology Teacher Education.
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching.
- Social Studies Teacher Education.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Special Education and Teaching, General.
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Social Sciences, General.
- Chemistry, General.
- Clinical Psychology.
Question and Answer about "Averett University"
No questions found...